- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Tennis, Horseback Riding, Arts, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Established in 1977, George School Day Camp (GSDC) is open to boys and girls aged 4-14, and Counselors in Training ages 14-15. Campers participate in a broad range of activities from swimming to equestrian, archery to the arts, and everything in between.
Located on the beautiful 240-acre George School campus, GSDC campers have access to athletic fields, tennis courts, a state-of-art fitness and athletics center, and so much more. We are a very active camp, and campers participate in a variety of traditional team sports with an emphasis on the progression of skills, teamwork, sportsmanship, and fun. Daily activities vary, but every camper will participate in swimming, art, drama, dance, and a multitude of activities and games including Gaga, Scooter Soccer, Capture the Flag, Cornhole, Giant Jenga, Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Foosball, Chess and many more!
Campers are placed in a co-ed group based on school grade:
- Lower Camp - Ages 4 - 6
- Middle Camp - Ages 6 - 10
- Upper Camp - Ages 10 - 14
- Counselor in Training - Ages 14 & 15
Enrollment in the CIT program is limited. Interested applicants will need to complete an application and attend an interview.