- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Talented musicians from across the country join together on the beautiful Furman campus to build not only musicianship skills but life-long friendships. For ages 12-18, the students perform in one of four large ensembles (a full symphony orchestra, a string orchestra, and two concert bands).
Students may audition for a jazz ensemble, various chamber groups, or perform as a soloist on the Honors Solo Recital. In addition to the ensemble rehearsals, sectionals, and master classes, the camp offers courses in basic musicianship, conducting, yoga for musicians, and history.