- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Baseball, Basketball, Biking, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Lacrosse, Running, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
French Woods Sports and Arts Center (FWC) includes a fully elective program designed and implemented at French Woods almost 53 years ago. We are masters of elective and creative programming, we can work with any camper no matter what their interest or skill level is, and we pride ourselves on offering each camper a unique individual camping experience.
From Flying Trapeze to Equestrian, Basketball to Wakeboarding, Visual Arts to Dance, with everything in between. French Woods has a huge range of activities to keep our campers having fun while allowing them to explore new talents.
French Woods Sports and Arts Center offers teenagers the perfect balance of a Classic American Summer Camp in the mountains with clean living, modern facilities, world-class instruction, and mature staff. FWC is a place where teens with varied interests can learn and grow in a supportive, age and content-appropriate environment.
We have set up a program of activity offering 100s of activities attracting kids with varied interests where they can focus in on their chosen activities and try new things.
Our goal is every camper returns home with treasured new memories, feeling good about themselves, having made new friends, improved on existing skills, tried something new, felt a sense of belonging, and wanting to come back again.