- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
A positive camp experience is one of the defining moments of a young persons life. A camp for boys, for girls and for the whole familiy is being offered. Their broad range of activities will provide each camper with the opportunity to try new things and learn new skills.
Forest Lake Camp offers 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 week sessions for boys and girls ages 8-16. The 2-week option continues to be a popular trial session for new and younger campers and many will then choose to extend on the spot to 4, 5 or even 7 weeks. As space permits we always allow campers to extend a session and the difference in tuition is then charged.