- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Easy access to the hiking and biking trails of the White Mountains, the ocean, rivers, lakes, streams and big cities offers our campers a wide range of experiences. Campers explore our scenic areas almost every day, and every camper leaves camp for an exciting excursion at least once a week.
Indian and Forest Acres; separate brother-sister camps sit on the Saco River in Fryeburg, Maine, located only two miles apart, in the heart of the Mount Washington Valley, where the shore actually meets the mountains. Set in a valley sheltered by the White Mountains and near 6,288-foot Mount Washington, the camps have large evergreen forests, grassy playing areas and sweeping views of the river and mountains. Surrounded by rivers, lakes, and over 750,000 acres of national forests, Fryeburg has easy access to all of Maine and New Hampshires scenic wonders.