- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball, Swimming, Painting & Drawing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
A Traditional Summer Day Camp with Educational Leadership, the Flourtown Summer Day Camp is designed to give every child a positive experience with lifelong memories. FSDC is committed to provide a healthful and safe atmosphere where each camper can enjoy a wide variety of activities. Our goal is to develop character and instill the values of respect for others, honesty, and good sportsmanship.
Activities will include swimming instruction daily, archery, basketball, music, golf, shuffleboard, recreational swim-daily, soccer, arts and crafts, games, new playground, t-ball, baseball/softball, tennis, dance, etc.
Daily program is structured and scheduled, but not highly competitive. Activities are geared appropriately to age levels. Children are grouped accordingly to school grade completed and gender; 3 (if child turns 4 years of age by October of 2022 & potty trained) and 4-year-old age groups are co-ed.
Camp sessions start at 2 weeks long, and you are welcome to enroll for as many as suites your family's needs.