- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Special Needs
- Sub-Categories: Physical Disability
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: Free
This camp program is open to deaf/hard of hearing or blind/visually impaired students who are currently enrolled at FSDB or reside in St. Johns County.
The Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind (FSDB) offers three camp programs for students who are deaf/hard of hearing or blind/visually impaired, free of cost to Florida residents proof of residency is required. Applicants must meet FSDB eligibility criteria. Upon acceptance, campers are required to undergo a camp physical. Campers will also be given a packing list, directions to FSDB, and additional camp specifics. Transportation is not provided.