- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Our science-themed camps feature hands-on activities led by experienced educators. Open to students who have completed Kindergarten and up to 12th grade
The Challenger Learning Center?s ?Camp Challenger? strives to ensure campers have fun in a safe and educational atmosphere. At the Challenger Center, each camp group contains at least one certified teacher. Campers are also guaranteed focused attention with a ratio of at least one adult for every eight children.
Our Summer Camp program offers a wide range of subjects and topics for all ages, such as:
- Creative Coders: for kindergarten to 1st grade, students learn the basics of coding and how to spell their name in binary code.
- Advanced Underwater Robotics: for 9th to 12th grade students where they build a diving robot from scratch and compete in an underwater robotics competition!
Cost and Session Information
Week-long Summer Camp Pricing Cheat Sheet
CAMP PRICING 1 child 2 children 3 children 4 children
1 week $180 $350 $520 $690
2 weeks $350 $690 $1,030 $1,370
3 weeks $520 $1,030 $1,540 $2,050
4 weeks $690 $1,370 $2,050 $2,730
5 weeks $860 $1,710 $2,560 $3,410
6 weeks $1,030 $2,050 $3,070 $4,090
7 weeks $1,200 $2,390 $3,580 $4,770
*Please add $15 per week/per child for lab/materials fees (if applicable) **Week of June 2-5 is $150 ($135 for members) ***Extended care costs not included in above pricing.