- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Fleur de Lis is located in the beautiful Monadnock Region of New Hampshire next to beautiful Laurel Lake, providing a natural environment to foster leadership skills, citizenship, and self-confidence, while helping each girl reach her full potential.
At Fleur de Lis Camp we offer over 20 activities for girls to select from in creating their schedule. Our camp is nestled in the mountains of NH, lakeside on crystal clear Laurel Lake where our campers enjoy their favorite activities including swimming and diving, water skiing, sailing and canoeing. Campers looking for summer camp horseback riding will be pleased to find we offer beginning and intermediate lessons with horseback riding available 1-2 times a week. Complementing our girls summer camp experience is riflery (rifle shooting, training and safety) led by highly trained instructors with senior girls eligible to compete in a rifle tournament. We also have archery, performing arts, stained glass, ceramics and many more.
Cost and Session Information
2016 dates and rates posted on website at: