- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
At the Y, children and teens can explore their unique talents and interests, helping them realize their potential. That makes for confident kids today - and contributing, engaged adults tomorrow. The Y has a long history of providing a quality summer day camp.
You can be assured that while your kids are exploring new ways to have fun, they are being well cared fore in a friendly and safe enviroment.