- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Enrichment
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, STEM, Multi-Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Since 1993, the Fairfax Collegiate Summer Program has provided students with challenging and engaging enrichment courses in writing and reading, mathematics, science, public speaking, test prep, robotics, programming, digital arts, and video filmmaking.
Summer program instructors include undergraduate and graduate students at leading universities, as well as area public and private school teachers. They take into account each student's interests and needs, and students are able to get help from a teacher at any time. Breaks include soccer, basketball, and other sports.