- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Sub-Categories: Horseback Riding
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Camp Friendship's Equestrian Camp is a perfect opportunity for young girls who love horses and want to learn more about them.
Open to young riders of all levels, this Equestrian Camp is a Hunter/Jumper style program designed to develop the equestrians of tomorrow. This program has a strong focus on safe horsemanship and the care of the animals. Campers can also expect to learn plenty of mounted skills and receive individualized feedback. This well-rounded horse camp experience allows young girls to enjoy riding in a non-competitive environment. Every day, campers will partake in a flag ceremony, ring lesson, free swim, and riding lessons. They will also learn all about grooming, tacking, untacking, and barn chores.