- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: April, May
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Selective: No
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Become a master of color mixing in watercolor, tempera paints, and pastels. Create compositions with fun and unique color combinations.
Investigate advanced decorating techniques in pottery, enjoy indoor and outdoor painting sessions, and one-on-one instruction.
Classes are also available for students aged 6 to 12, as well as teens/adults. Check out our website for the full class schedule as well as more information on how to sign-up!