- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Echo Hill Camp is a sleep-away summer camp for 145 boys and girls, ages 7-16, which is dedicated to helping children have a happy, exciting and meaningful experience while they build self-confidence and gain respect for themselves and others in a safe and nurturing environment.
We strive to provide an atmosphere conducive to the creative expression of self where a child may seek to acquire new physical and artistic skills. The imagination and creativity of the children and staff are the only limits to the variety of the program. We offer a wide range of traditional activities which are taught based on each childs health, safety and individual needs.