- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Career Exploration
- Sub-Categories: Woodshop, Engineering, Career Exploration
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: Yes
Carpentry, electricity and heating, ventilation and air conditioning will be highlighted in this course. You will use hand and power tools; learn electrical safety to install switches; and discover the principles of heating, air conditioning and heat pump systems.
You will learn to use the same tools and equipment used by professionals in the field. Proper clothing required, including long pants and close-toed shoes.