- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Hiking
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Each year, a new selection of Hante Adventure wilderness trips are offered. Whether they’re rock climbing in Colorado, whitewater paddling in North Carolina or trekking across the Blue Ridge Mountains, Hante participants are sure to come away from their experience with confidence and a strong connection to nature.
Hante Adventures challenges you to push, both mentally and physically, to reach a deeper understanding of yourself and the world around you. By trekking through the wilderness, rock climbing, biking and whitewater paddling in some of the world’s most beautiful natural environments, you will build confidence and self-esteem, learn invaluable leadership skills and form friendships that last a lifetime. On Hante Adventure trips for teens, you’ll find yourself surrounded by magnificent landscapes and trusted friends that will inspire and support you.
On your 2 – 4 week excursion you will have an unforgettable experience and create memories that will last a lifetime!