- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Here at DBMS, our sailing programs cater to kids from ages 6 and up with varying abilities and experience levels. We have a variety of classes to keep your kids on the water throughout the summer weeks. All programs meet on a tidal based schedule rain or shine.
Sailing has something to offer everyone. For juniors, learning to sail provides and opportunity to develop self-confidence, leadership skills, and sportsmanship. Because sailing is entirely dependent upon the elements, sailors also develop awareness and appreciation for the natural environment. Beyond all else, the DBMS Jr Sailing program provides all with an opportunity to have fun!
We offer classes for all levels, from beginners to experienced sailors. Please visit our website for more information!