- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Learning Differences
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16
- Credit Awarded: No
This Dunn School program is designed to help students improve academically and overcome educational challenges. Find out more!
The Learning Strategies Center serves students who have learning differences and would benefit from individualized support. Open to all 8th, 9th, or 10th graders, this program will infuse a sense of optimism towards challenges. Students will work with experienced faculty and specialists who will help them develop strategies to reach success in the next academic year. They may improve their time management skills, organizational skills, and be able to study more effectively. Since this program is residential, students will also have the opportunity to explore the surrounding city and make new friends.