- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Finance
- Credit Awarded: No
LeBow College of Business offers a variety of pre-college programs to expose high-achieving high school students to the world of business. Students learn directly from LeBow’s distinguished faculty members at our Drexel University campus in Philadelphia. Programs provide students with skills and experiences that are valued by college admissions counselors. Students retain a depth of knowledge as well as lifelong friendships with peers from across the country.
Camp Business is an enriching summer program designed to give rising high school juniors and seniors an introduction to collegiate and corporate business education.