- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Community Service
- Sub-Categories: Internships
- Selective: No
- Career Clusters: Human Services
- Credit Awarded: No
Rising high school sophomores, juniors and seniors can intern with a diverse group of socially conscious peers to bring vital social connections to older adults. Through one of our four summer teen internship programs, you can develop leadership skills and engage in meaningful programs with older adults.
Through a variety of intergenerational activities – including discussion groups, home visits, creative arts and tech assistance – you can give back to the community this summer while earning over 112 community service hours.
Locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Long Island.