- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15
- Minimum Cost: Free
We believe that summer time should reinforce the wonders of being a child, and the enduring joy of friendship. While we offer a broad range of activities from archery to woodworking, we also allow time in each day for the simple enjoyment of catching frogs in the stream, and climbing trees.
The Counselor-in-Training program is designed for students who are entering Tenth Grade to work alongside Head Counselors and Specialists for three weeks of camp. CITs are assigned to a camp group and will assist the head counselors in a variety if capacities.