- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Fencing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
This summer DCFC hosts several separate weeklong day camps for children ages 7 -16. Camps are open to beginner through intermediate fencers, and equipment and uniforms are provided.
Our summer fencing camps introduce young people to the many benefits of this Olympic sport. Beyond the fitness benefits, fencing promotes intellectual development, decisionmaking skills, self discipline, and confidence. All taught in a safe, supportive environment.
There is always something new to learn at fencing camp, since each session has a different mix of students and abilities. Students are welcome to sign-up for more than one week.
Fencing camp activities:
- fencing technique & tactics
- group lessons
- fencing videos
- training with nationally ranked fencers
- new friendships
Cost and Session Information
July 11-15 | July 18-22 | July 25-29 | August 1-5 | August 15-19 |
Prices: one camp – $340, two camps – $660, three camps – $960, each additional camp is $300.