- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Arts, Photography
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
Our specialized, three-hour classes for teens are taught by working artists and college instructors. We offer a flexible schedule for half-day classes and have added a Fashion Design component and a Portfolio Review class to the schedule.
High School students at the Danforth Art School will be challenged to develop high level skill with materials and to communicate ideas through their artwork.