- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: Private School
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Debate, Literature, STEM, Writing, English as Second Language (ESL), Mathematics, History, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Call: 978 827-7700
Cushing Summer Session provides a wide variety of academic and enrichment opportunities for students from across the country and around the world. You’ll engage in a dynamic learning environment and take part in fun and exciting weekend activities and events.
Cushing Academy: Summer Morning Programs
Upper School students spend their mornings fully engaged in one of our dynamic and enriching summer programs, which include Excel (academic and college prep courses), Immerse (for English language learners), Connect (academic skill building) and Express (multi-media studio art classes and portfolio development).
Middle School students choose between the Explore program (academic courses) or the Create program (for aspiring artists)
Cushing Academy: Summer Afternoon Classes and Activities
After morning classes, we switch gears a bit. In the afternoon, we offer academic classes to sharpen skills or explore a new subject, performing and visual arts classes to find inspiration and flex your creative muscle, and athletic activities to maintain fitness and increase your energy level.