- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Our largest summer program located on 200 acres of woodlands in Duxbury, Camp Wing provides a safe and stimulating environment where our campers are urged beyond their comfort zones to set and achieve goals, gain new skills through challenges, make positive choices, and develop healthy relationships with their peers and adults.
We have a range of programs available for different age groups, from Pre-K to 10th grade. As well as camp worker/counselor opportunities for those in 11th grade and up! To find out more, be sure to check out our website!