- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Call: 7184790505
The Cross Island YMCA COUNSELORS IN TRAINING CAMP is for tomorrow’s leaders that are interested in being a camp counselor someday. The program will provide hands-on learning allowing teens to slowly work into responsible roles leading children and developing their communication and organization skills.
Teen Camp balances scheduled and optional activities for older campers. Campers participate in a wide range of sports, mini trips, arts & craft, environmental science and more. Camp has three sections: visual and performing arts, sports and recreation and leadership training.