- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Sailing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Call: (857) 245-4641
Crimson Sailing Academy is a great opportunity for kids ages 11 to 17 to learn in a fun and safe environment at Harvard University. Current and former college sailors, who are passionate about sailing, will assist Coach Bern and act as great role models for campers.
With a maximum of only 24 sailors per session, our experienced staff is able to tailor instruction to individual campers' needs. The camp is taught at Harvard's cutting edge facility in the heart of the Metro Boston area, conveniently accessible by T. The kids learn to sail on the Charles River in responsive two-person Collegiate FJs and 420s. These simple trainers offer the responsiveness and performance needed to really understand the forces of wind and water that make a sail boat work.