- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: South Africa
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: February
- Session Length: Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other
- Entering Grade: College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Travel/Cultural Immersion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
- Career Clusters: Arts, Audio/Video Technology, and Communications
- Credit Awarded: No
Africa Media is a wildlife and nature focused content creation company. Our core interest is in the production of unique and captivating wildlife and environmental content in either. Find out more about these exciting opportunities!
Africa Media run practical training and internship programs each summer in Southern Africa. The programs on offer include (a) wildlife and adventure sports photography, (b) wildlife documentary film-making, (c) environmental and travel journalism and (d) underwater photography. Our programs will allow you to explore wild Africa and train in these various fields under the wing of environmental media professionals.
These are practical programs that are designed to augment your studies and offer you 'real world' insight into operating as a professional in these respective fields. To learn more about the programs offered by Africa Media visit our website.
We look forward to welcoming you to Africa next summer.