- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Multi-Arts, Fashion
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
- Call: 248-645-3313
Create Camps at Cranbrook Art Museum is a one-week session open to grades 7th-9th. Workshops allow more time to develop student projects and explore individual interests. All art supplies and materials are included with camp registration.
- Mold: Ceramics and Clay!
- Weave: Textures and Textiles!
- Sculpt: Figures and Found Objects!
- Design: Spaces and Places!
Students will learn from modern masters! They will also draw inspiration from nature, learn about interior design, and how to bring their creations to life through drawing, sculpting and stories.
To find out more about how to sign up, session dates, and what you can expect from each class, check out our website!