- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Mathematics, Aerospace
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
UC Irvine is hosting a virtual COSMOS program for talented high school students interested in the STEM disciplines.
During this program, students will explore the engineering disciplines, pharmaceutical sciences, computer science, and much more! They will learn directly from the renowned faculty of the University of California, Irvine. Every week, they can also look foward to a guest lecture by a distinguished professional in a STEM field. Past guests have included astronomers, oceanographers, climate scientists, and world-renowned physicists. To be a part of this program, students must prepare for a selective application process. Once accepted, they can enjoy the unique program curriculum carefully crafted by UC Irvine.