Get a head start on college by earning credits from Cornell online or on campus.* You can choose from dozens of regular university courses, work with Cornell faculty, study alongside undergraduates, and improve your college study skills...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: May, June, July
- Session Length: Six Weeks, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Business/Entrepreneurship
- Sub-Categories: Business
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Application Deadline: 05/05
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Finance, Hospitality and Tourism
- Call: (607) 255-6665
From economics to management, Cornell's Precollege online and on-campus* courses in business broaden understanding and introduce new skills.
Through these and other courses high school students can study with renowned faculty and earn Ivy League credit.
*On-campus courses are subject to change.
Courses for credit include: The Business World, Hospitality Management, and Macroeconomics.
Cost and Session Information
- Three-week Session 1 (May 31–June 17, 2022): Online courses only
- Three-week Session 2 (June 21–July 8, 2022): Online and on-campus* courses
- Three-week Session 3 (July 11–July 29, 2022): Online and on-campus* courses
- Six-week Session (June 21–August 2, 2022): Online and on-campus* courses
*On-campus courses subject to change. Please note that residential programs begin at least a day earleir and later than class dates to facilitate moving in and out of the dorms.