- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Debate, Economics, Politics and Diplomacy, History
- Selective: Yes
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $1,500 - $2,999
The Constitutional Academy is a program of the Bill of Rights Institute, whose mission is to educate young people about the words and ideas of America's Founders, the liberties guaranteed in our Founding documents, and how our Founding principles continue to affect and shape a free society.
The Constitutional Academy is designed for high school students who love history, the Constitution, politics, or economics. This program allows students to experience Washington, D.C. through site visits, scholar lectures and discussions, activities, group projects, and college and career panels. During the Constitutional Academy, students learn from college professors and subject-matter experts about how history, economics, politics, and current events connect.