- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Robotics, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
Columbia Engineering Summer High School Academic Program for Engineers (SHAPE) is a selective summer program for rising high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors. The program is geared toward students who have demonstrated an interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
SHAPE consists of two, three-week summer sessions and students may apply for one or both sessions. Each 3-week session offers college-level courses in robotics, computer science, electrical and biomedical engineering, which are complemented by electives in research skills and entrepreneurship, labs, and college preparation workshops.