- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: 10th, 11th, 12th
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: Computer Science, Robotics, Engineering
- Selective: No
- Ages: 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
Columbia Engineering Summer High School Academic Program for Engineers (SHAPE) is a selective summer high school program for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors. SHAPE is geared toward local students who have demonstrated an interest in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM). Each 3-week session offers college-level courses in engineering, which are complemented by electives and workshops.
SHAPE consists of two, three-week summer sessions and students may apply for one or both sessions. Each 3-week session offers college-level courses in robotics, computer science, electrical and biomedical engineering, which are complemented by electives in research skills and entrepreneurship, labs, and college preparation workshops.