- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential, Online
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Dance, STEM, Environmental Science
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
Explore. Experience. Expand.
Summer courses for current and visiting students, accelerated programs for earlier graduation, and a K-12 portal listing of academic and sport programs.
Summer programs for kindergarten through high school students include credit-bearing, academic, and sport programs. Teachers may explore sustainable teaching and the benefits of movement in the classroom. These programs are offered by many CSU departments and organizations hosting events virtually and on campus at Colorado State University. Explore options of varying lengths, including residential and daytime experiences.