- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: College
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Other
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Music, Musical Theatre Arts, Singing/ Vocal Training
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
The annual Kids Do It All music-theatre program is a week-long day camp during the months of June and July. During the sessions, participants write, design and compose musical plays entirely of their own, experiencing a practical application of all aspects of theatre from acting, movement, voice, props and scene design, and songwriting.
During the sessions, CSU theatre faculty and CSU upper classmen guide hundreds of students in different age groups (7-9, 10-11, 12-13) through the entire process of theatre - from playwriting to performance, from design through musical composition - resulting in original plays created and performed by the campers.