- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: STEM
- Sub-Categories: STEM, Computer Science, Robotics, Game Design, Coding, Cybersecurity, Virtual Reality
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Career Clusters: Business Management and Administration, Education and Training, Information Technology
- Credit Awarded: No
CodeWizardsHQ delivers the most fun and effective live, online coding classes for kids and teens ages 8-18. Our coding classes are designed to give kids the programming knowledge, skills, and confidence to thrive in a digital world. Early bird pricing and sibling discounts available.
Code your way to a fun and exciting summer with CodeWizardsHQ!
With over 5 years of online teaching experience, we offer the most fun and effective live, online coding classes for ages 8-18. Kids and teens attend class virtually and build games, websites, and apps with the help of a live teacher. Unlike other coding classes, CodeWizardsHQ has a structured and progressive coding curriculum that gives students continued achievements to strive for and reinforces their coding skills. Each course builds on the last and gives context into the next to give students a 360 view of what they are learning and how it fits into the world of coding around it.
Beyond the classroom, you’ll also receive these benefits at no additional cost:
- Video Recordings of Every Class
- Downloadable Slides for Every Class
- Complimentary 1×1 Office Hours
- Weekly Progress Report & Alerts
- Daily Homework Help
- Individual Course Certification
- Direct Messaging with Teachers
- Supportive Online Student Community
- 24/7 Access to Proprietary Coding Platform
- Path to Real-World Internship
In our summer program, your child can complete a course and get certified in as little as a week. Students will make new friends and learn a skill that will benefit them in the classroom and beyond. They’ll receive a great learning experience and beyond-the-classroom support while having fun doing it.
CodeWizardsHQ Summer Classes Schedule Summer camp classes are available for:
- Elementary School - Grades 3-5
- Middle School - Grades 6-8
- High School - Grades 9-12
Summer classes will meet for 1-hour per day on Monday – Thursday over three weeks and get a certificate of completion for successfully completing a course. One-week summer camps will meet Monday - Friday over one week for 3 hours per day. Classes are beginner-friendly and no coding experience is required. Please see the recommended class sequence and available class times for your child’s grade on out site. We also offer advanced placement testing for students who have done some coding in the past.