- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Boys Only
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Coach Wootten's Boy's Overnight Basketball Camp is a fantastic opportunity for young athletes to learn more about the sport of basketball.
During the weeklong program, campers will participate in practices, tournamentes, all-star games, and 3-on-3 scrimmages. They will enjoy the state-of-the-art collegiate facilities and the instruction of experienced coaching staff. Every day, they can expect fundamental skills instruction sessions and plenty of competitions. The low coach to camper ratio allows for individualized feedback and mentorship. Each camper will also receive an individual workout program designed to optimize their success. Campers will also enjoy three catered meals everyday and air-conditioned dorm rooms.