- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Online
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Academic
- Sub-Categories: Debate, Politics and Diplomacy, Communications, Social Justice, Gifted
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Climb the Mountain has been at the forefront of online speaking and debating. Jim Hanson has hosted over 40 online debate tournaments and our after school program this entire year has been online. We are ready to provide a great experience.
Join us for an immersive experience!
Communicate about important issues. Learn important communication skills. Express yourself. Organize your thoughts. Be more effective in presentations and discussions and when you have your own thoughts on an issue. Finish with the materials, practice with experts, and knowledge of how to be an effective, winning debater. Meet people interested in what you are interested in.
High Schoolers do LD Debate: One student debates another student on a value topic (e.g. civil disobedience is justified). For students going into 9th grade or higher and for highly experienced middle schoolers.