- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: March, April, May, June
- Session Length: Two Months, Other
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG, College
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Paid Work Experience
- Sub-Categories: Swimming, Water Sports, Work Experience
- Selective: No
- Ages: 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+, 19
- Career Clusters: Education and Training
We are looking for Lifeguards, Swim Instructors, Recreation Leaders to work at the Terra Linda and Hamilton Pools. Flexible schedules. Will provide certification in Lifeguard Training at time of hire, if not certified. Will train swim instructors. Terra Linda Pool needs lifeguards and swim instructors starting in March-September and Hamilton pool in Novato from May-September.
Also looking for Recreation Leaders to work with aquatics day camp program for grades 1st-3rd and our Junior Lifeguard Program.
Cost and Session Information
We begin training for our seasonal pool positions in mid-February for shifts beginning in March and will continue ongoing training and hiring until positions are filled. Certification is not required, we will train you. Rate of pay is $17.00-$27.15/hour Weekday shifts are available with flexible scheduling -- between 6:00 A.M. and 8:30 P.M, seven days a week.