- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Length: Six Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Performing & Visual Arts
- Sub-Categories: Theatre Arts, Comedy, Acting
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Credit Awarded: No
Chicago City Limits offers improv classes that are designed for youth from ages 8 to 17 who have an interest in theater and improvisation, regardless of their past experience. CCL tailors classes to fit the unique needs of kids & teens and helps them discover abilities they never even knew they had. The best part is that their confidence improves while having loads and loads of fun.
YOUTH IMPROV CLASSES (Ages 8-12)
We tailor classes to fit the unique needs of children and helps them discover abilities they may not know they have. ?And the best part? Watching a child's confidence improve while having a ton of fun.
TEEN WORKSHOPS (Ages 12-17)
Students will have the opportunity to discover new abilities as performers, improve self-confidence and overall, just have fun. They will learn techniques of improv, creating material from their own experience and outside suggestions, to be exhibited on the final day of class in a unique performance for family and friends.