- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Golf
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Performance Golf Camp is for junior golfers who have played the game, show potential for skill development and are dedicated to taking their game to the next level. Campers take three trips to local courses per week to put their skills to the test!
Performance Golf Camp takes a holistic approach to cover both the mental and physical aspects of the game. The weekly schedule combines a variety of elements, including short game, full swing, scoring, etiquette, video analysis, rounds of golf at a local course and course management strategies. Campers utilize TPI Fitness Screening, TPI-generated workout programs, Flightscope, K-Vest 9 and Boditrak technologies. Camp includes three local trips to a golf course and each Friday, campers get the chance to compete in a tournament style format. Transportation and lunch are provided for each trip.