- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Ice Skating
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Ice Skating Camp at Sky Rink offers comprehensive instruction for recreational level skaters who want to enjoy the coolest sport in the world and advance their skating skills on and off the ice.
Ice Skating Camp follows the Learn to Skate USA curriculum, which maintains that skills learned at each level build on the preceding ones. There are six Basic levels (Basic 1 - Basic 6); each level has six to seven skills taught in a progressive, group-based format.
Sky Rink's accomplished staff of professional coaches and counselors provides fun, innovative and progressive training programs for skaters of all abilities. Coaches include former international and Olympic competitors.