- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Four Weeks, Other, Three Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Soccer
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
Elite Soccer Camp is designed for soccer players looking to take their game and fitness training to the next level. Expert instructors work with each athlete to improve individual skills and tactical awareness through small-sided activities, drills and full scrimmages. Find out more!
Elite Soccer campers improve their soccer skills through skill sessions, small-sided games and full-field scrimmages. Coaches work with players to develop acceleration, core stabilization, and plyometric and strength training. Camp facilities include the indoor turf fields and basketball courts at the Field House and the outdoor grass field in Hudson River Park (just steps away).