- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Basketball
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Basketball Camp allows players to fine-tune all aspects of their game, equipping them with the tools needed to compete at their best level. Training focuses on shooting, passing, ball handling, rebounding, one-on-one moves and defensive skills.
While building on the fundamentals, players learn the value of man-to-man defense, team defense, transition game, court awareness, post moves, footwork, hustle and sportsmanship. Players work each day to improve their agility, speed and flexibility. A maximum of 20 campers per week ensures individual attention and player success.
Basketball Camp is located at Chelsea Piers Fitness on Pier 60. The facility features three hardwood basketball courts, extensive cardiovascular and strength training areas, a 1/4-mile indoor running track and a banked competitive running track.