- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: Four Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: > $3,000
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
- Credit Awarded: No
Campers looking for a summer adventure camp, mountain summer camp, or a sports summer camp will find Cheley intertwines all of this into an experience of a lifetime. Summer camp is a chance to step out of your routine and connect with the natural world. Living in the great outdoors, surrounded by mountain peaks, ancient rocks, and huge ponderosa pines makes you feel more alive, more connected, more in touch with your best self.
All it takes is one Cheley summer to impact your life in new and wonderful ways. Over 20 activities and adventures that delight, inspire and challenge are available every week. Stand on the summit of a snow-capped peak. Hike to a pristine lake deep in the backcountry. Cozy up to a newborn colt or saddle a horse and ride the wilderness trails. Experience an epic trek through Rocky Mountain National Park or fish for rainbow trout in a cascading and scenic river. Play an awesome game of soccer in an aspen-lined field. Create a special gift for a favorite someone in the craft shop.
Cheley offers extraordinary outdoor Colorado youth camp programs and if you are looking for a sleep-away Colorado experience, Cheley would be an excellent choice.