- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Girls Only
- Category: Sports
- Sub-Categories: Rowing
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
Rowing camps for high school aged women.
Our goal at the Charles River Rowing Camp is to improve rowing technique and give athletes the skills to be successful in their own programs. The best way to facilitate this is to put athletes in settings where they can learn and improve at a pace tailored towards their experience level. Please note that once at camp our coaches will also assess the level of all the athletes and then group them together with other athletes whose rowing skills and experience most closely match their own.