- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: United States
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Session Start: July, August
- Session Length: One Week
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Outdoor Adventure
- Sub-Categories: Hiking, Water Sports
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
YMCA CAMP FOX (Catalina Island)-- an entire week on Catalina Island, where campers stay in villas or cabins, just steps away from the Pacific Ocean!
Activities at YMCA Camp Fox include snorkeling (mask, fin, snorkel and wetsuit provided), kayaking, archery, swimming, tubing, fishing, stand-up paddle boarding, climbing wall, low and high ropes challenge course, giant swing, leap of faith, basketball, volleyball, soccer, softball, Frisbee golf course, gaga pit, hiking, ping pong, aquarium study pools, touch tank aquarium, large slip n’ slide, tidepools, field games, campfires, skits, songs, dances, chapels and lots of special fun designed for each age level each week.
The YMCA camping experience offers an exciting, safe community for young people to explore the outdoors, build self-esteem, develop interpersonal skills and make lasting friendships and memories.
- TEEN grades 6-9,
- YOUTH grades 3-7
- YALP (Youth And Leadership Program) grades 10-12
- FLYTE (Future Leadership Youth Training Experience) grades 9-11