If studying German at high school and keen to put your new found language skills into practice, in Germany – we have some fabulous course options for you! The courses are offered for two weeks or longer (the longer you stay the more you’ll get out of the experience linguistically)...(more)
- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Destination: France, Germany, Japan, Spain
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, PG
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Language
- Sub-Categories: French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Selective: No
- Ages: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19+
- Minimum Cost: $500 - $1,499
- Credit Awarded: No
CESA Languages Abroad offers summer teenage courses in France, Spain, Germany and Japan. We know all of our language colleges personally and can draw on years of first-hand experience. Send us an email or call us, if you have a question!
Telephone: +44 1209 211800
All courses are held in accredited, quality language schools, providing language tuition for beginner to advanced levels, on courses of 1 to 6 weeks+ duration. CESA Languages Abroad is based in the UK and has been offering language programs abroad; across Europe, Latin America & further afield, for students from the UK, USA, Europe and beyond for 40 years (est. 1980).
These courses are perfect for high school students. Learn a foreign language and experience the culture with other teenagers from across Europe and beyond, in the country where the language is spoken. So why not study and have a lot of fun this summer! CESA offers fabulous group classes, to meet the language needs of teenage students. Classes are offered to suit beginners, elementary, intermediate and advanced level students. CESA offers language courses that allow high school students to work on their written and spoken ability, address areas of linguistic weakness and revise and improve key language skills whilst having fun.
Teen/high school programs specifically aimed at 14 to 17 year olds are offered in France, Spain, Germany & Japan. Summer programs for 16 year olds or 18 year olds+ available in France, Spain & Germany, and many additional countries.
Spanish Summer language courses for teenagers / 1 wk+
- Summer Course: Spanish in Salamanca, Spain: 13-18 years
- Easter & Summer Course: Spanish in Benalmadena, Spain: 13-17 years
- Summer Course: Spanish in Malaga, Spain: 16 years+
- Summer Course: Spanish in San Sebastian, Spain: 13-17 years
- Summer Course: Spanish in Cadiz, Spain: 14-17 years
- Summer Course: Spanish in Tarifa, Spain: 14-17 years
- Easter A level Course: Spanish in Salamanca, Spain: 16 years+
French Summer language courses for teenagers / 1 wk+
- Summer: French in Nice, France: 16 years+
- Summer: French in Cannes, France: 15 years+
- Summer: French in Biarritz, France: 14 years+
- Summer: French in Antibes, France: 14 years+
- Easter & half terms: Antibes, France: 14 years+
- Summer A level: Nice, France: 16 years+
- Summer Leaving Certificate: Nice, France: 16 years+
- Easter A level: Nice, France: 16 years+
German Summer language courses for teenagers / 2 wks+
- Summer Course: German in Berlin Villa, Germany: 16-17 years
- SummerCourse: German in Berlin City, Germany: 16-20 years
- Summer Course: German in Berlin Residence, Germany: 14-17 years
- Summer Course: German in Lindau, Germany: 13-16 years
Japanese Summer language courses for teenagers / 2 wks+
- Summer Course: Japanese in Fukuoka & Kyoto, Japan: 16-17 years
If in doubt, please email or talk to us, CESA staff are always happy to advise on the suitability of any program.
Cost and Session Information
Please contact the CESA office or view the CESA website for current details on course costs and session start dates.