- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Day, Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July, August
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Two Months, Other, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: Below 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Traditional Camp
- Selective: No
- Ages: 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
- Minimum Cost: <$500
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
Cedar Lodge is a home away from Home with more than 38 years of Camping experience in a fun, safe, family oriented environment. Cedar Lodge is primarily a residential camp but added a day camp as well.
Just the Facts:
• 60 campers; Family atmosphere
• Ages 7-16
• Overnight, Day, Mini Me and Path Finder Camps available.
• 1 to 6 week stays
At Cedar Lodge, what is this thing called "Camp"? Camp is an accumulation of fond memories, renewing friendships and making new ones. Memories of good times, mastered skills and new experiences. Memories of stories told around the campfire, songs sung, sunsets and dinner bells ringing at all times of the day.
Camp is keeping is touch with your bunk mates and reliving the summer all over again. Remembering the fun of those evening swims and volleyball games. Sharing your concerns with your counselors as well as talking about all the good times.
Oh, to be a camper again and have that first taste of bug juice, or make that first Sa'Moreas. Looking up in awe and seeing all the stars in the heavens and listening to the crickets as they sing you to sleep at night
Camp is a place to grow and develop independence in a loving environment. Come and join us and share in the unique experience they call "Camp".