- Listing Type: Summer Programs
- Program Delivery: Residential
- Provided By: Independent Provider
- Session Start: June, July
- Session Length: One Week, Two Weeks, Six Weeks, Four Weeks, Three Weeks, Five Weeks
- Entering Grade: 11th, 12th
- Gender: Coed
- Category: Leadership
- Selective: No
- Ages: 16, 17
- Minimum Cost: Free
- Accreditation: American Camp Association
The Catholic Charities CYO: CIT Training Service & Leadership (Ages 16 & 17) program will enable young people to discover their strengths, make decisions, set goals, solve problems, and resolve conflicts.
Catholic Charities CYO: CIT participants will gain invaluable leadership tools and improve skills related to self-expression, peer relationships, role modeling, and accountability.
Throughout the week, CITs will gain progressive responsibility and experience - a feeling of accomplishment while mentoring younger campers. This experience will enhance participants' ability to become productive citizens, succeed academically, and plan for a productive future.